петък, 28 октомври 2011 г.

Vote for Dragon Scream

If you enjoy my project, I would really appreciate your vote on it!
Since I started the project as an entry to Amilova's competition, it would really mean a lot to me if I win. The final winner will be decided based on 60% votes and 40% the decision of the jury of the competition. Therefore, I really need votes.

In order to vote you need to go here: VOTE. You need to log-in, but you can press the facebook button next to the registration panel and YOU CAN LOG WITH YOUR FACEBOOK PROFILE. After that just find my comics in the list HERE and press vote.




Each week there is a ranking based on the accumulated votes. The first week I didn't do so good









But I hope with your support to win this competition :)
Thank You!!!

Няма коментари:

Публикуване на коментар